Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Washington

We moved to the Kitsap Peninsula in the winter of  2011.  This small oil painting is of a house on the water in Indianola, one of the first outings I made with the kids after we arrived.  It was one of our many excursions that confirmed that I was really going to love living here, and I do.


oil, 6x12"



oil, 6x12"



My small Bremerton house paintings.  



8x8"


8x8"


8x8"


8x8"


8x8"


8x8"


9x12"


I found a sheep farm/bed and breakfast on a drive one day in Beaver Valley, and not able to pass up sheep, I knocked on the door and asked if I could take some pictures.  Did a few little paintings from that day.


6x6"


8x10"




3 comments:

  1. Alison, your paintings are wonderful! I love your buildings and houses. I too am drawn to buildings but not as good as you and not as brave. Glad to have you at DPW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paintings! I love your thoughtful selection of buildings and how you compose your work. Your work is really special!

    ReplyDelete